Welcome to The Honey BEE Doc!
Our flagship product Inflammation BEE Gone is one of the most revolutionary products on the market.
Using a unique process, we infused raw honey with some of the strongest natural compounds found in the world. Our proprietary blend features compounds that have been shown to have the strongest antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties providing many health benefits.
What’s in Inflammation BEE Gone?
We started with raw honey! Raw honey is well known for all of its medicinal values. It is know to help with sore throats, infections, immune defense and for many other health concerns. We chose raw honey to be the base of our products because it is so powerful and it also tastes delicious.
Curcumin extract is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Curcumin has been known to have many different medicinal properties.
- Provides Arthritis relief and is known to have Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Strong Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Powerful Antioxidant linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Can Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- May be Useful in Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease and has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
- Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
Most of the studies on this herb are using turmeric extracts that contain mostly curcumin itself, with dosages usually exceeding 1 gram (1,000mg) per day. It would be very difficult to reach these levels just using the turmeric spice in your foods.
Therefore, if you want to experience the full effects, then you need to take an extract that contains significant amounts of curcumin and it needs to be at least 95% curcumin extract. If you are taking products that contain less than 1,000 mg of 95% curcumin extract you may be wasting your money.
Inflammation BEE gone has 1,000 mg of natural 95% Curcumin extract per serving!
Because curcumin is known to have poor absorption, we added the compound Piperine. It is known to be detrimental in the absorption of turmeric root/curcumin extract. This product is also known as Piper nigrum fruit or black pepper extract.
Piperine does the following:
- increases absorption of curcumin/turmeric by 2000%
- aides absorption of other vitamins like Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Selenium.
- is a powerful fat fighter by increasing thermogenesis and increasing the breakdown of fat cells in the body. By increasing the internal temperature of your body, you passively burn away fat, making it a great addition to your weight loss plan.
We put 98% piperine extract in Inflammation Bee Gone. There is 10 mg of piperine in each serving of our product.
Ceylon Cinnamon, or “true cinnamon”, is native to Sri Lanka and southern parts of India. It’s made from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum verum tree.
Ceylon is tan-brown in color and contains many tight sticks with soft layers. These features provide a highly desirable quality and texture. Ceylon cinnamon is less common and has long been prized as a cooking spice. It is quite expensive compared to the more common Cassia variety. It’s described as having a delicate and mildly sweet flavor suitable for desserts.
Ceylon has some of the following attributes.
- Loaded with Antioxidants and has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
- May Have Beneficial Effects on Neurodegenerative Diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s)
- May Be Protective Against Cancer
- Helps Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
There is 1,000 mg of Ceylon cinnamon in each serving of Inflammation BEE Gone!
Ascorbic acid, more commonly known as Vitamin C, plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It is also used to protect your body’s cells from damage. It is known as a very strong antioxidant.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Helps build a healthy immune system response
- aids your body in the ability to manufacture collagen
- strengthens cartilage, ligament, tendons, blood vessels and skin.
- The vitamin is also believed to help heal wounds and repair your bones and teeth.
There is 500 mg of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) in each serving of Inflammation BEE Gone!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.